For nearly two decades, Lance Armstrong has baffled others with his total lack of empathy, something that even his own mother has questioned. If nothing else, the two-night Oprah interview was the public's window into the mind of a lost soul. More»
What Floyd Landis believed would be a liberating truth more than two years ago -- I doped, Lance Armstrong doped, we all doped -- has turned into a personal purgatory. And for Armstrong, the most damning revelations may be yet to come. More»
The Latest From Twitter
More News and Analysis
- WILL LEITCH Jon Weisman of Dodger Thoughts joins the podcast.
- PATRICK HRUBY Why is Elliot Pellman still associated with the NFL?
- MIKE TANIER Ranking the all-time worst mascot fails.
- MATT BROWN Which middle-class college football team could rise?
- CHUCK CULPEPPER Sailors are athletes who live remarkable lives.